Integrated Professional Competence Course (IPCC)
IPCC Orientation Coaching Objectives :
- To groom and motivate the entrants to be a good professional
- To inculcate the attributes and values of the CA professional
- To develop a sense of commitment towards the nation and profession
- To develop integrity, transparency, independence and excellence in the profession
- To foster corruption-free environment for self, professional and nation’s growth
The requirement of compulsory attendance in this course will apply to the candidates registered for –
- Accounting Technician Course to become eligible to appear in Accounting Technician Examination (ATE) and
- Integrated Professional Competence Course (IPCC) before registering for articled training.
The programme is suggested to be of 5 days (i.e. 35 hours) and will be of 4 sessions per day each session having duration of 1 hour 45 minutes.
Multiple methods including lectures, case studies, presentations, group discussions etc. could be used. The Board of Studies has finalized a “Detailed Lesson Plan” to facilitate systematic course delivery for total 35 hours. The course is to be organized in adherence to the Lesson Plan.
To enable effective and uniform delivery of the course, the batch size should be restricted to 50 students. However, in exigencies and special cases the size of the batch of 50 students may be increased to 75 students with the specific approval of the Director, BOS.
The fees shall be Rs.3000.00 (three thousand) per student on non- residential basis inclusive of course and study material.
Faculty will be drawn from experienced and well known members of the profession, management consultants, trainers, members of the academic community from Universities, Management Institutions etc.
The course will be organized at the Regional level / Branch level and CPE Chapter (having IT Centre) level.
Exemption from payment of fees to differently abled students:
Differently abled Students, suffering 50% or above permanent disability are exempted from payment of fee and compulsorily attending Orientation Programme.
The following shall be regarded as disability-
- Blindness – “Blindness” refers to a condition where a person suffers from any of the following conditions, namely: total absence of sight; visual acuity not exceeding 6/60 or 20/200 (snellen) in the better eye with correcting lenses; or limitation of the field of vision subtending an angle of 20 degree or worse.
- Low vision – “Low vision” means a person with impairment of visual functioning even after treatment or standard refractive correction but who uses or is potentially capable of using vision for the planning or execution of a task with appropriate assistive device.
- Leprosy cured – “Leprosy cured” means any person who has been cured of leprosy but is suffering from loss of sensation in hands or feet as well as loss of sensation and paresis in the eye and eye-lid but with no manifest deformity;
- manifest deformity and paresis but having sufficient mobility in their hands and feet to enable them to engage in normal economic activity; extreme physical deformity as well as advanced age which prevents him from undertaking any gainful occupation, and the expression “leprosy cured” shall be constructed accordingly.
- Hearing impairment – “Hearing impairment” means loss of sixty decibels or more in the better ear in the conversational range of frequencies.
- Locomotors disability – “Locomotors disability” means disability of the bones, joints or muscles leading to substantial restriction of the movement of the limbs or any form of cerebral palsy.
- Permanent and total loss of voice.
A differently abled student has to submit a certificate of suffering from specific disability from a physician / surgeon / oculist, as the case may be working in a Government hospital.
- Subjects & Syllabus
- Enrolment & Fee Structure
- CA Course Prospectus – Scheme of Integrated Professional Competence Course (IPCC) and Final Course (size of file 1.60 MB) (Rs. 100/- to be added alongwith IPC Course Registration Fee, if Registration Form is downloaded from www.icai.org ) – (Please click here for Registration Form)
SCO 24-25, First Floor, Sec-14,
Opp. Shri Krishna Mandir
Karnal – 132001